From Monday 27 April our practice will be open again and taking appointments for a broader range of important preventative and other treatments, consistent with the most recent guidelines issued by the Government. These include examinations, fillings, non-surgical extractions, denture procedures and orthodontic treatments, in addition to being available to support any emergency dental needs.
We’re currently open 8am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 8am to 4pm Thursday and Friday.
Our priority remains the safety and well-being of people – our patients, our people and the community. We’ve implemented a number of safety measures to help minimise risk of COVID-19 exposure within the practice. These include:
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves;
- Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Stringent personal hygiene measures for our people;
- Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they are or have recently been unwell, or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
- Touch free temperature checks for our patients.
To speak with us about your dental care needs or to book an appointment, please call us on 898321544.
We look forward to welcoming you into the practice soon.